Wednesday 1 February 2012

Feedback On Flat Plans

Front cover:

The feedback I received on my front cover generally tells me that the three people who commented on my flat plan liked the cover on a whole, particularly the main image as they felt it was simple yet interesting to look at and that it fills the page well. I also found that they thought the simple masthead works well on the front cover, that it fits the genre of the magazine I am creating well. Also I found that the main image title works well as it is visually interesting to look at and again fits well with the genre of my magazine. I found that my layout does appear very simple, however one criticism I received was the front cover itself was too cluttered, this therefore tells me that perhaps I should remove some of the sell lines in order to make more room on the page and make it easier for the audience to read.

Contents Page:
The feedback that I was given on my contents page generally tells me that the images were well liked as they filled up the page and made it look more interesting. I was told that the page on a whole was simple and distinctive which was the look I was going for when designing my contents page. I also found that those analysing my contents page found that it was clear and organised, very easy to understand. It shows the information of my contents clearly.

Double Page Spread:
The feedback I generally received on my double page spread is that the layout worked very well for my magazine, it fits the genre well and is very simplistic yet still eye catching. I also found that those analysing my magazine felt that the bold font made the page look interesting and stylish as it catches the readers eye. The layout was also clear for my audience to understand, it wasn't cluttered it was organised and spacious. They also felt the title worked well on the page and caught the readers eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment