Monday 20 February 2012

Progress Update

There are 6 weeks until the Easter break which means - 6 weeks of lesson time to complete my foundation portfolio.

There are 60 marks available for construction and 20 marks for Research and Planning and 20 marks for evaluation - 100 marks in total

To achieve a grade:

A I need to get 80 marks

B I need to get 70 marks

C I need to get 60 marks


To be in level 4 (grade A/B) my work must demonstrate excellence throughout.


I am aiming for at least a grade B which means I need to get 70 marks for my overall product which includes the construction, research and planning and then my evaluation. I am aiming to have a rough cut of my products by the 5th March and to have most of my photography completed by the 24th of february. I am going to begin creating the outline of my products on Photoshop and InDesign now so that when I have done my photography they will be finished already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment