Friday 10 February 2012

Test Shots

 This is a pose which will be similar to the one on my cover page. It is a mid shot of the model and I have chosen this pose as I think it will look visually interesting to the reader and will stand out on the page.
 This is the pose that my model will be doing on my double page spread. I have chosen this pose for my model as it again makes the model look more interesting rather than a typical pose. As there is no obvious facial expression it makes my model look more interesting and mysterious, however she still is addressing the reader as she is looking directly into the camera.
This is similar to a pose that my model will be doing on the contents page. It makes her look friendly and not overly theatrical as it is a simple pose. She is also directly addressing the reader making her seem more approachable, therefore gaining fan support.

No comments:

Post a Comment