Wednesday 8 February 2012

Recce Of Location

The main location where I will be shooting my images is going to be a photography studio which has a lighting set up. It is very easy to access as it is located in college and already has a lighting set up meaning it is virtually ready to use and requires very little preparation. It is also a good area to shoot my models as they will be able to find it easily, it doesn't require a lot of effort on their part so I can guarantee that they will be available for the photo shoot. 


It is generally a safe and hazard free environment which will enable me to work well within the photoshop and be aware of the safety of myself and my models. This location also enables me to shoot with a white background which is the background I want for a large portion of my magazines. It is a very easy accessible 

No comments:

Post a Comment